DIY tutorials on everything from painting furniture to upcycling an old tool box or thrifty home decor ideas. Learn how to paint furniture and distress the paint with baby wipes….who knew. See how to use Vaseline to paint and distress furniture. Sounds weird but it works. Recycle a birdhouse using an old ruler and more fun projects.
- How To Refresh And Restore Antique Furniture
- Vaseline Paint Layering Technique For Furniture
- How To Distress Furniture Using Baby Wipes
- How to Paint A Metal Storm Door And Wood Front Door
- How To Paint Concrete Garden Statues And Plaster Lawn Statues
- 12 Silver Plate Repurpose Ideas Including My Latest Project
- Top 100 Trash To Treasure Makeovers
- Spray Paint Mesh Metal Outdoor Patio Furniture
Sign up for email and receive FREE tutorials.
Most weeks I paint a piece of furniture, take a junk shopping trip, and upcycle or repurpose a thrifty find. Check out these posts for new inspiration and thrifty home decor ideas. My DIY Video tutorials show you how to DIY your own projects.
Spray Paint Projects
Tips for using spray paint on crafts, furniture, and thrifty home decor. Metallic spray paints like copper and gold add pizazz to any piece and white spray paint is great for updating collections of small objects. When working on small home décor accessories spray paint is the way to go. An upcycle project can be completed in no time.
See more spray paint projects
Learn how to use a paint sprayer to paint louvered doors or to paint a metal front door. You can make custom paint colors for painting your home and learn how to paint a bedroom. All kinds of tips and tricks to make your home better on a budget.
See more home improvement