These DIY tutorials are my most popular. They include painting furniture and distressing paint with baby wipes….who knew. You can also learn how to use Vaseline to paint and distress furniture. Sounds weird but it works. Also find the best repurposed projects here.
- Vaseline Paint Layering Technique For Furniture
- How To Clean And Paint A Vintage Porcelain Enamel Table
- How To Distress Furniture Using Baby Wipes
- How to Paint A Metal Storm Door And Wood Front Door
- How To Paint Concrete Garden Statues And Plaster Lawn Statues
- 12 Silver Plate Repurpose Ideas Including My Latest Project
- Top 100 Trash To Treasure Makeovers
- Spray Paint Mesh Metal Outdoor Patio Furniture
Sign up for email and receive FREE tutorials.
Most weeks I paint a piece of furniture, take a junk shopping trip, and upcycle or repurpose a thrifty find. Check out these posts for new inspiration. Video tutorials are featured on most of the projects.
Spray Paint Projects
Tips for using spray paint on crafts, furniture, and home decor. When working on small home décor accessories spray paint is my go to. An upcycle project can be completed in no time. Metallic spray paints like copper and gold add pizazz to any piece and white spray paint is great for updating collections of small objects.
See more spay paint projects ?
Learn how to use a paint sprayer to paint louvered doors or paint a metal front door. See how I make custom paint colors for painting my home and how to paint a bedroom. All kinds of tips and tricks to make your home better on a budget.
See more home improvement ?