At Petticoat Junktion we share how to paint furniture and upcycle thrift finds. Our in-depth tutorials with photos include; how to antique furniture, how to layer paint using Vaseline, how to whitewash paint, and how to make dark-stained furniture lighter. Weekly shopping trips to the junk store or visiting estate sales are shared adventures.
How To Make Furniture Look Old
There are many techniques for making painted furniture look antique, old, aged, and weathered ....
- Paint Furniture With Latex Paint: 13 Really Good Reasons
- How To Weather Furniture: Painted Sideboard Coastal Or Nantucket Style?
- Exceptional Painted Furniture Makeovers
- How To Paint And Distress Fake Wood Furniture
- How To Make White Paint Look Old The Easy Way
- How To Make Painted Furniture Look Old
- How To Antique Painted Wood Furniture
- Wood Bed Makeover: How To Antique Painted Furniture To Look Old
Upcycling thrifty junk finds into unique home decor is one of my passions. You can even upcycle aluminum cans into neat vases. Putting together wreaths when the seasons change is a must. Shopping Dollar Tree and putting together inexpensive and creative gift baskets brings me joy too.
Metallic Spray Paint Projects
Metallic spray paint is easy to use and comes in many beautiful colors. My favorite metallic colors are gold, silver, and copper. You can paint furniture with metallic spray paint too!
Painted Furniture Makeovers
Tips for painting furniture with tutorials on how to paint furniture with latex paint, Miss Lillian's No Wax Chock Paint, chalk paint, chalk finishes, Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint, Beyond Paint, and other specialty paints.