Sharing thrifty home decor projects. DIY tutorials on everything from painting furniture to upcycling an old tool box and thrifty home decorating ideas.
- How To Make DIY Teacup Christmas Ornaments
- How To Paint And Distress Fake Wood Furniture
- How To Make White Paint Look Old The Easy Way
- How To Replace Old Furniture Hardware On Painted Furniture
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Paint Furniture With Latex Paint
- How To Use Mod Podge On Fabric Tutorial
- DIY Gumball Machine Snow Globe
- Make Upcycled Christmas Card Tree Ornaments
Sign up for email and receive FREE tutorials.
Latest From The Blog
Most weeks I paint a piece of furniture, take a junk shopping trip, and upcycle or repurpose a thrifty find. Check out my thrifty home decor projects and full video tutorials.
More from The Blog here......
Tips for painting furniture with full tutorials on how to paint furniture featuring latex paint, chalk paint, chalk finishes, Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint, Beyond Paint, and other specialty paints.
See more painted furniture projects
Buy junk treasures and make your own junk creations. Upcycle or recycle them into new home decor. You can update lamps, candle sticks, pie tins, dishes, and more.
See more junk creations