Sharing thrifty home decor projects. DIY tutorials on everything from painting furniture to upcycling an old tool box or thrifty home decor ideas. Learn how to paint furniture and distress the paint with baby wipes….who knew. See how to use Vaseline to paint and distress furniture. Sounds weird but it works. Recycle a birdhouse using an old ruler and more fun projects.
- How To Add Metallic Gold Accents to Painted Furniture
- Quick Way to Lighten Dark Furniture: Whitewashing Stained Wood
- How To Paint And Distress Fake Wood Furniture
- How To Make White Paint Look Old The Easy Way
- Whitewashed Painted Furniture Makeover
- How To Replace Old Furniture Hardware On Painted Furniture
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Paint Furniture With Latex Paint
- How To Use Mod Podge On Fabric Tutorial
Sign up for email and receive FREE tutorials.
Latest From The Blog
Most weeks I paint a piece of furniture, take a junk shopping trip, and upcycle or repurpose a thrifty find. Check out my thrifty home decor projects and don't forget to sign up for email updates. I share new projects every week. My DIY Video tutorials show you how to DIY your own projects.
More from The Blog here......
Spray Paint For Home Decor
Tips for using spray paint on crafts, furniture, and thrifty home decor. Metallic spray paints like copper and gold add pizazz to any piece and white spray paint is great for updating collections of small objects. When working on small home décor accessories spray paint is the way to go. An upcycle project can be completed in no time.
See more spray paint projects
Home Improvement Projects
Learn how to use a paint sprayer to paint louvered doors or to paint a metal front door. You can make custom paint colors for painting your home and learn how to paint a bedroom. All kinds of tips and tricks to make your home better on a budget.
See more home improvement