Sharing thrifty home decor projects. DIY tutorials on everything from painting furniture to upcycling an old tool box or thrifty home decor ideas. Learn how to paint furniture and distress the paint with baby wipes….who knew. See how to use Vaseline to paint and distress furniture. Sounds weird but it works. Recycle a birdhouse using an old ruler and more fun projects.
- Top 100 Trash To Treasure Makeovers From Thrift Store Finds
- How To Paint And Distress Fake Wood Furniture
- Nashville Flea Market 2022 Dates And Information
- White Washed Painted Furniture Makeover
- Vaseline Paint Layering Technique For Furniture
- How To Re-cover A Lane Cedar Chest Seat
- How To Distress Furniture Using Baby Wipes
- Ranch Dressing Sausage Wontons Appetizer Recipe | Favorite Recipes
Sign up for email and receive FREE tutorials.
Latest From The Blog
Most weeks I paint a piece of furniture, take a junk shopping trip, and upcycle or repurpose a thrifty find. Check out my thrifty home decor projects and don't forget to sign up for email updates. I share new projects every week. My DIY Video tutorials show you how to DIY your own projects.
More from The Blog here......
Spray Paint Projects
Tips for using spray paint on crafts, furniture, and thrifty home decor. Metallic spray paints like copper and gold add pizazz to any piece and white spray paint is great for updating collections of small objects. When working on small home décor accessories spray paint is the way to go. An upcycle project can be completed in no time.
See more spray paint projects
Learn how to use a paint sprayer to paint louvered doors or to paint a metal front door. You can make custom paint colors for painting your home and learn how to paint a bedroom. All kinds of tips and tricks to make your home better on a budget.
See more home improvement