Photos From My Latest Shopping Trip To The Nashville Flea Market Along With 2019 Dates And Tips
Hey Guys! It’s been awhile since I posted photos from the Nashville Flea Market. That’s because for one reason or another I haven’t made it to the market in a while. Well, I finally got to go. Yay! I have to say the shopping trip was a bit disappointing because I went on Sunday and there was so much rain on Friday And Saturday that most of the vendors either didn’t set up or they packed up and left early. Remember I prefer to shop the outdoor vendors so I was kind of out of luck.
I spent a grand total of $2 and I took photos of things that caught my eye. I also have a video of all the thrifty purchases I made last week. I found treasures at my favorite junk shop, the Goodwill, one thing at the flea market, and the hubby bought something for me at the market. You get to see everything I bought and I tell you the prices I paid for them. I plan to make videos like this every week or two and share my finds along with the prices I paid for them. After you view the video please tell me if you like the video idea or have other suggestions for me. First lets look at photos from the market.
Nashville Flea Market Photos
This view of the open area I usually shop shows the lack of vendors.
Also not many vendors set up in the open sheds.
I thought this was a cool display.
The wood ice cream bucket had me at yellow but the price didn’t. Isn’t that a pretty color??
I was interested in the screens but couldn’t find the vendor.Lost a sale.
I’m sorry but I don’t get the allure of dough bowls, especially reproductions. Can someone explain it to me please?
I bought the two orange pieces for $1 each. I love dollar tables and I love orange. What do you think of my treasures? I have included a list of the flea market dates and my video is after the shopping tips.
The Nashville Flea Market is one of the top flea markets in the U.S. If you get a chance check it out. The March market is one of the biggest months. I hope I make it in March! I never know what I’ll be doing or where I will be.
NASHVILLE FLEA MARKET DATES 2019 And Monthly Themes
January: Frozen Splendor
- Friday, January 25, 2019 – Noon to 5:00pm
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 – 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, January 27, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
February: License to Chill
- Friday, February 22, 2019 – Noon to 5:00pm
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 – 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, February 24, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
March: In Bloom
- Friday, March 22, 2019 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
April: April Bash
- Friday, April 26, 2019 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, April 28, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
May: A Day in the Sun
- Friday, May 24, 2019 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, May 25, 2019 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, May 26, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
June: Summer Vibes
- Friday, June 21, 2019 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, June 22, 2019 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, June 23, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
July: Sun Kissed Summer
- Friday, July 26, 2019 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, July 27, 2019 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, July 28, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
August: A Sip of Summer
- Friday, August 23, 2019 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, August 24, 2019 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 25, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
September: Fall Into Autumn
- Friday, September 27, 2019 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, September 28, 2019 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, September 29, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
October: Autumn Spectacular
- Friday, October 25, 2019 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, October 26, 2019 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 27, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
November: Feel the Chill
- Friday, November 22, 2019 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, November 23, 2019 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 24, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
December: Good Tidings
- Friday, December 20, 2019 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, December 21, 2019 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 22, 2019 – 7:00am to 4:00pm
Nashville Flea Market Shopping Tips
- There is an indoor restaurant with a bit of seating but not much. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. Most weekends there are also food trucks but they can be pricey. Lemonade is great on a hot day at the market but the prices at the lemonade stand are very high. There are soda and water vending machines and the prices are high for those too. I bring at least one bottle of water with me.
- ATM machines are available in some of the buildings.
- Items in the buildings include a lot of new things including jewelry, art, furniture, plants, personal products, toys etc. This is also where most of the pricey, really nice, antiques can be found. The outdoor vendors and vendors under the sheds have a lot of vintage and junk (treasures) items.
- Beware of booths full of faux antiques and reproductions, which are new items manufactured to look old.
- You can drive your vehicle into the market at certain points to pick up your larger purchase. Be sure and ask the vendor for a pick-up pass and the best place to pick up your merchandise.
Time to see my treasures from my latest shopping trips….
Thrift Store Purchases And Prices
You can find more photos and info on the flea market here…..Everything You Always Wanted To Know About The Nashville Flea Market.
Thanks for being here and have a great day, Kathy